The VRINN members are involved in different innovative projects in which they test the various possibilities of VR, AR and MR, develop the technology and present the use cases to the public.
In the following, several selected projects are introduced in more detail.
- Kugo: ANNO museum, EON Reality Norway
- VirSam: Making View, NTNU
- VRICE – VR based learning in service and transport: ASKO, HINN, Making View, Hamar Katedralskole
- Virtual Tourism Office: Hamar Region Visit and Business in cooperation with Making View
- Safe ECT: Sykehus Innlandet and Vixel in cooperation with Helse Sør-Øst
- Østre Torg, Hamar: EON Reality Norway in cooperation with the Municipality of Hamar