The VRINN members are involved in different innovative projects in which they test the various possibilities of VR, AR and MR, develop the technology and present the use cases to the public.
In the following, a few selected projects are introduced in more detail. More to come soon!
- Kugo: ANNO museum, Fynd Reality
- VirSam: Making View, NTNU
- VRICE – VR based learning in service and transport: ASKO, HINN, Making View, Hamar Katedralskole
- Virtual Tourism Office: Hamar Region Visit and Business in cooperation with Making View
- Safe ECT: Sykehus Innlandet and Vixel in cooperation with Helse Sør-Øst
- Østre Torg, Hamar: Fynd Reality Norway in cooperation with the Municipality of Hamar
- VR Education: Using VR to learn mathemathics in primary school
- Vixel VREX: BIM, CAD and TEAM together in VR