The VRINN board of directors consist of 8 members, representing a mix of private and public stakeholders.
- Pål Stueflotten (Innit AS) – chairman of the board
- Marit Christine Berg (Inland Norway University) – board member
- Knut Henrik Aas (EON Reality Norway AS) – board member
- Eli Bryhni (Hamarregionen Utvikling) – board member
- Are Vindfallet (Making View AS) – board member
- Amund Haugen Steinbakken (Hedmark county) – board member
- Ingeborg Hartz (Inland Norway Hospital Trust) – board member
- Knut Fangberget (Deputy Major Municipality of Hamar and business advisor) – board member
The board is responsible for strategy development and mangage the ownership on behalf of the cluster members. The VRINN cluster manager reports to the chairman of the board.
In addition to the board a resource/project group for VRINN has been established. The resource grup act as programme commitee for the Nordic VR Forum and otherwise assist in the development of VRINN related to events and works as a group of advisors around questions of VR/AR matter.