The VRINN board of directors consists of eight members representing a mixture of private and public stakeholders.
- Pål Stueflotten (Innit AS) – chairman of the board
- Marit Christine Berg (Inland Norway University) – board member
- Knut Henrik Aas (EON Reality Norway AS) – board member
- Eli Bryhni (Hamarregionen Utvikling) – board member
- Are Vindfallet (Making View AS) – board member
- Amund Haugen Steinbakken (Hedmark county) – board member
- Ingeborg Hartz (Inland Norway Hospital Trust) – board member
- Knut Fangberget (Deputy Major Municipality of Hamar and business advisor) – board member
The board is responsible for the strategic development of the VRINN cluster and mangages the ownership on behalf of the cluster members. The VRINN cluster manager reports to the chairman of the board.
In addition to the board a resource/project group has been established. This group forms the program committee for the Nordic VR Forum, assists in the development of the VRINN cluster related to events and acts as consultant for questions of VR/AR matter.